Director of Care Management
direct dial: (651) 289-4909
Ashley has been a Fiduciary Care Manager with FFC since 2013.
She primarily works with clients in the roles of Guardian, Conservator, Power-of Attorney, and Health Care Agent. Ashley has a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Accounting and Hispanic Studies from the College of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, MN. She also has a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Minnesota with specialization in Health, Disability & Aging. She is licensed by the MN Board of Social Work as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker. Ashley has experience working with individuals experiencing mental health concerns, physical health challenges, cognitive impairment, and navigating complex care needs. She enjoys combining her experience in social work and accounting to maximize clients’ quality of life and well-being.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- National Certified Guardian (NCG)
- Aging Life Care Professional®
- Minnesota Association for Guardianship and Conservatorship (MAGiC)
- National Guardianship Association (NGA)
- Center for Guardianship Certification (CGC)
- Aging Life Care Association (ALCA)