direct dial: (651) 289-4915
Jody has been a Fiduciary Care Manager with FFC since 2018. She primarily works with clients in the roles of Guardian, Conservator, Power-of-Attorney, Health Care Agent, Trustee, and finally, Care Manager. Jody has worked in the field of social services for over 35 years specializing in residential case management of people with all levels of ability. She has worked with families dealing with tough medical and emotional trauma. Jody is someone who practices responsive communication, prioritizing information and confidentiality. She values quality of service and a strong commitment to finding solutions.
Jody has many years of volunteer experience in church and community. She enjoys spending time with family, friends and traveling in her free time. She reads on average two to three books a week and is an avid rock and button collector.
- Inver Hills Community College
- Dementia Friends Training / Act on Alzheimer’s
- Person Centered Training / PATH
- Faith Based Facilitator Certification, NCPI
- Art Therapy Training Certification, Norwhich Consulting
- Minnesota Association for Guardianship and Conservatorship (Magic)
- National Guardianship Association (NGA)