Executive Vice President
direct dial: (651) 289-4903
Michelle has served as the Vice President of Client Services with First Fiduciary Corporation since 2007. She is currently not taking new clients.
She primarily works with clients in the roles of Guardian and Health Care Agent. Michelle has a Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Community Health Education from the University of Wisconsin LaCrosse and a Master’s Degree in Gerontology from Bethel University, St. Paul, MN. Michelle is a National Certified Guardian (NCG) via the Center for Guardianship Certification. Prior to joining First Fiduciary Corporation, Michelle worked for many years managing, coordinating and interacting with older adults in a variety of positions. Her love and passion for serving and enriching the lives of older adults has and continues to be a priority.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Community Health Education
- Master of Arts (MA) Gerontology
- National Certified Guardian (NCG)
- Aging Life Care Professional®
- Certified in Adult Mental Health First Aid
- Minnesota Association for Guardianship and Conservatorship (MAGiC)
- National Guardianship Association (NGA)
- National Association for Professional Gerontologists (NAPG)
- Minnesota Gerontological Society (MGS)
- Center for Guardianship Certification (CGC)
- Aging Life Care Association (ALCA)